Chick Magnet

I'm way behind in posting pictures from Zack's prom--it was April 21st and I'm just getting around to downloading the pictures from the digital camera. Remember when we used to use film and we couldn't wait to take it to the 1-hour photo to get it developed?! Sometimes I miss those days! I end up keeping hundreds of photos on my computer or on a CD and never get them printed.

Here are just a few of the tons of photos I took...but I wasn't the only one! You should have seen all the parents there...we looked like paparazzi!

12 sweet friends had to say...:

Dianne said...

Well HELLO!!! Who are all these girls he's with? None of them look like the girl I thought he was dating...what's up with that?

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Chick magnet indeed! How handsome! Exactly how many dates did he have and how much did you have to pay for the stretch Hummer to fit all of them in?? :))

Deedra said...

Ladies Man!! Wow, Zack, How do you keep 'em all straight! These look like the publicity photos for the upcoming season of the bachelor! He's a good lookin fellow,(and it looks like the girls all know that already!)

Jean said...

He is one good lookin' guy, for sure, and those are some awesome lookin' girls too. Looks like the halter top is the look for this year's prom dresses.

Justabeachkat said...

Wow...very handsome. Don't you just love a guy in a tux? I sure do. Very James Bond looking.

Rita Loca said...

WOW! So many different girls! He'll never forget that night! How old is he? I have a 16 soon to be 17 year old daughter, maybe...???

Tonja said...

Oh, my, what a handsome young man. I'd say he looks mighty fine with any of the above on his arm. I, too love to see a guy in a tux. It just polishes them up, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

OK - Did he have 3 dates?!!? WOW! Talk about a chick magnet!
He is a good looking guy so of course he is a chick magnet right?!!?
And the fountain in the background makes for a nice backdrop!
Hope your wrist is healing nicely!

Tracey said...

He actually took the girl in the turquoise blue dress. She is a Senior and didn't have a date.

He's all chivalrous like that!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. He's such a doll!

Jean said...

Taking a girl who had no date made me think of my Jeremy. He was "all chivalrous" like that too! He went to four proms - when he was a sophomore with a senior girl who had no date, same thing again when he was a junior, then of course he went to the prom when he was a senior, and then again after he was out of high school several years - again with a girl who wanted him for her date!

Southern Girl said...

Wow, lookin' good there, Zack! I suspect all those young ladies though so, too. ;)

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates