Missing my family...

It's been a long time since I've blogged. No good reason. No excuses.

But today, more than ever, I've realized how much I miss my "family". The friendships I made over the years through the blog were stronger bonds than I knew could be possible from strangers that became friends. When I was hurting, your tears fell right along with mine. When I was rejoicing over good news, your applause could be heard louder than anyone else's. When I needed prayer, you didn't ask questions, just went straight to the throne and lifted my name.

You've always been there for me. Cheering. Loving. Praying. Encouraging. And today, I was reminded how much I've missed you, and how much I need this circle of friends.

Thank you for being here...then and now.

4 sweet friends had to say...:

Justabeachkat said...

Awwww...what a sweet post! I've missed your blogging. I hope you'll blog more often. Your friendship means a lot to me.

Hugs!
Kat

Mag Mom said...

Glad to see you back! :)

Jean said...

I agree. Facebook is fun and quick, but blogging is deeper.

Tonja said...

Your friendship is dear to me. Us "B" girls gotta stick together! And, we are way overdue for a reunion!
Your words of kindness have been very comforting over the last few days. Thank you so much for caring.

Tonja

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates