And here I sit...


I'm leaving early in the morning -- heading down to West Palm Beach for two weeks before reality sets in August 5th and I'm back to work. In preparation for my trip, I've been making a list of things to do. I'm a list maker. Making lists. Yep! That's one of my specialties. Making lists. Checking things off! But the problem is, I'm NOT checking things off!

You know how sometimes when you have so much to do, it's overwhelming and you sit not knowing where to start? That's me -- sitting here -- blogging, twittering, facebooking, and 'oh yeah, I wanted to look that up real quick' or 'shoot! I forgot to read that yesterday! let me catch up on her posts now!' or 'oops! There goes the dryer! I'll just turn it back on for about 15 more minutes to let the clothes fluff before I put them away!'

Sound familiar?

And then before I realize it, hours have slipped by and I've accomplished nothing! So, I'm off to finish the laundry, pack, run errands, and head to the chiropractor. But if in a little while you see me on facebook or twittering, or if I stop by and comment on your blog, shhhhhh! Pretend you didn't see me... and it will just be our little secret!

3 sweet friends had to say...:

violetlady said...

I haven't stopped by for awhile, Tracey, but am trying to catch up with everyone. I know what you mean about getting moving. It takes me forever to get out of the house sometimes - like today. I just clicked on your link to follow you -- please stop by and do the same at my blog. How's real estate? Things are picking up a little up here in Delaware.

Wade's World said...

I'm terrible about not checking things off my list. I hope you get done soon. Have fun!

Jean said...

Oh yes, sounds waaaay too familiar. Eventually you'll hit panic mode, and then the stuff will get done.

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates