Happy 18th Birthday Zack!

Here is a video my sweet hubby made and brought home to me today. Be sure to turn your speakers up for this great song! It was a hard day being apart from Zack on his birthday, but I'm headed to Atlanta tomorrow and he will be flying in tomorrow night to spend 4th of July with all the family in Atlanta

12 sweet friends had to say...:

Sherry said...

Beautiful video! I bet you watch that one over and over -- I would. He must be an awesome young man. Your hubby did a great job on the video and the song he used was beautiful. You are a blessed woman!

Have a wonderful day!

Sherry

Jean said...

Oh my word, Tracey. That is just too precious for words - the pictures, the song, and that Gary put it together for you.

I'm so glad you have this weekend to look forward to.

Tonja said...

Beautiful...Precious...Wonderful!

Joy said...

Hey girl - sweet video - I loved it. Have fun in Hotlanta. We're at the beach; Britt flies in tomorrow to spend the 4th with us. See you soon!

Joy

Dianne said...

Very sweet. Gary's such a good guy!

Justabeachkat said...

Wow! I just kept saying "WOW" as I watched it. What a wonderful job Gary did. What a gift for Zach as well as you!

Have a safe, happy and memory making 4th!

Big Hugs!
Kat

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, I can only imagine how teary you got watching that. What a wonderful gift that you all can watch over and over again. Hope your 4th together was wonderful!

LivingTheLife said...

Tracey...
I am just now catching up on all my blogging...very slowly I might add. I realize that by now Zack is in Florida...you are back home with your sweet Gary...and I know very well...all the feelings you are feeling...I can only say...that you have done a fabulous job with Zack and he is really going to just soar. I think in a short time you will be back to doing all the things you love and put aside to raise such an awesome young man...things that give you much joy...like dating your husband...taking time for you...catching up with old and new friends...all those lovely things that as moms we sometimes forget still exist. You are a wonderful mom and person...and your son will prove to you...soon...that he is his mother's and father's son...and will believe it or not...make you even more proud of him and you will become closer on a different level than you even thought possible.

Take care my sweet friend...you are in my thoughts and prayers...now...GO "hug" your husband...he did one bang up job on that video!

Blessings...
Teresa

puddins said...

Kudos to Gary for this beautiful gift! I cried my way through it!!!

Much love........

Myrna

Jean said...

Your blogland pest here! Just reminding you we want to hear about your July 4th!

violetlady said...

Happy Birthday to Zack. What a handsome young man. The video is wonderful.

violetlady said...

Tracey, I have just given you an award. Check out my blog to see it! Congratulations - you deserve it.

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates